How to hire a Node.JS developer
While Node is quite a young solution, it already has a massive number of high-profile users, including:
- Rakuten (formerly Ebates)
Why do we like Node?
- Scalability - this key feature allows developers to easily scale apps, both horizontally and vertically.
- Caching - Node.js features single module caching, so the developer doesn’t have to re-execute the piece of the program. This allows for faster apps and sites.
- Extensions - Node is very extensible, and there are a wide variety of pre-made extensions for customizing and creating tools.
What tools do good Node.js developers need?
If you are looking to hire Node developers, you’ll need a good understanding of the expected Node.js developer’s skills and tools. Let’s start with the IDE. Node.js is basically a JS, one of the most popular programming languages in the world. So, the IDEs list for Node is quite impressive and includes:
- Cloud 9
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Komodo IDE
The primary Node.js developer’s tools are:
- Express.js - a comprehensive web app framework that provides everything you need to create web or mobile applications. It can also be used to create custom APIs.
- Meteor - another framework that can script cross-platform code, including Android, iOS, and web. It offers integrated support for the popular MongoDB and can cut down the size of your code ten times.
- Keystone - another framework that can be used for database-driven websites, applications, and APIs.
Why hire Node.js developers from Evrone?
If you need to hire Node.js developers, you have a few different options to choose from. You can try to find and hire an in-house or freelance developer on your own. However, there are a lot of self-proclaimed “coders” on the market, who lack the required skills to develop your project. Finding a real Node.js developer for hire isn’t an easy task. You should also be aware that even a skilled professional won’t be able to accomplish much on their own. Your project will require the combined efforts of a full team. In addition to the extra salaries, taxes, and office expenses, you may spend up to six months assembling a team of verified professionals, only to find out that they don’t actually work well together as a team.
When you don’t have the budget or the time to hire an in-house team, using an outsourcing company can be a good solution. If you are looking to hire a Node.js development company, Evrone is a great choice. We were founded over ten years ago, so we aren’t a small startup. Our team is made up of around 150 professionals that can handle any IT-related tasks. We have offices around the world, in San Francisco, Berlin, and Moscow.
We support some open-source Node.js projects and develop successful Node projects for our clients: Humaniq, Authentica, Cryptopay and Kinderlime.
Evrone engagement model & hiring process
Evrone uses Agile as the basis of our software development process, as it is advantageous to both us and our clients. It allows you stay up-to-date on what is currently being done on your project, why it is being done that way, and what benefits it will bring.
Developing software is complicated, but the whole process can be divided into different stages: planning, analysis, design, development, and QA. Different stages require different specialists, and each stage can be broken down into planning, meetings, and a demo. Planning and meetings are carried out internally, but you or your representative will be present for demos. Releases may be adjusted to meet your needs, but in most cases, we insist on per-iteration releases.
Cost of Node.js Development
At this point, you’re probably wondering how much Node.js developers cost. We’ve already covered why finding Node.js developers for hire and assembling an in-house team is a very complicated, expensive process. If you need to hire Node.js engineers, Evrone is a stress-free, more budget-friendly option. You’ll gain a team of true professionals who work well together and produce results. Instead of spending half a year assembling a team, you’ll be able to start development of your project right away.
If you want results, without the unnecessary hassle, time, and expenses, Evrone is a great option for you. Let us know how we can contact you, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.