How to prevent software’s top issues before they eat your revenue
We live in a fast-paced world, and it requires a tremendous effort to build truly unique and genuine software products that serve customers’ needs and create value. The challenge is to build software rapidly in a fast-changing environment. This paper aims to help software leaders and CXOs at startups and enterprises make better decisions concerning software development needs and requirements.
Overview, what’s inside:
- Why is it important to prevent software issues?
- A case study with a realistic example.
- The four core aspects of evaluating project health.
- Legacy software and perspective on how to deal with it.
- Symptoms and business risks if not to pay attention to them.
- How to keep track of the healthy development environment?
- What is ROI in the context of software development options?
- Useful tips.