How can you find & hire talented React developers?
React is a powerful tool and can be used to develop single-page and mobile applications. Its goal is to provide high speeds, simplicity, and scalability. React is often used in conjunction with Redux, a library for developing user interfaces. Evrone uses React to develop a major portion of our web apps.
Why do we choose React?
We often choose to use React JS because of its advantages and valuable features, including:
- Reusable components - React’s entire structure is component-based. Checkboxes, buttons, drop-downs, etc. can be wrapped in another component and used a whole. Each component structure can then be wrapped in another component, then another, and so on, until it reaches the root component: the app itself.
- React Native - Created five years ago by Facebook, this lib enables native Android, iOS, and UWP development with React. When it was introduced, it revolutionized the development of applications for smartphones and tablets.
- Performance - Because of their “Native” nature, React apps can be extremely fast and high-performing.
- Testability - It’s very easy to test React apps. React views can be treated as functions of the state, so we can manipulate with the state we pass to the ReactJS view and examine the output and triggered actions, events, functions, etc.
Who uses React?
React is a powerful, handy tool and was developed, supported, and promoted by Facebook, one of the world’s largest IT companies. So, it has a massive number of users. Over 8000 companies use ReactJS technology, including Uber, Airbnb, Netflix, Instagram, Pinterest, Medium, Twitter, New York Times, Yahoo, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Adobe, and many, many more.
Is it difficult to find a good React developer?
You're probably thinking it will be easy to hire React programmers, since React is such a popular technology. The problem is, there are quite a few people on the market that consider themself to be React developers, but they lack the skills and expertise your project needs. Finding a truly skilled engineer can be a complicated task. You’ll likely receive a massive number of resumes that you will have to weed through looking for candidates who are actually qualified.
You may spend months trying to hire a ReactJS developer, and, unfortunately, just one developer won’t do the trick. Your project will need the support of an entire team, and it will be difficult, expensive, and time-consuming to hire a React development team. In addition to the stress of finding the right candidates, you’ll also be on the hook for extra office space, multiple salaries, and increased taxes. When this is all said and done, there’s still no way to be sure that the individual developers will work well together as a team. You may put in all the work and pay the extra expenses, and, in the end, still not see any real results.
Which skills should a React developer have?
Now, let’s get familiar with the React toolkit. It includes:
- React Developer Tools - a Google Chrome extension that adds the “Components” and “Profiler” tabs to the code page of any website, which can be viewed through “View page source.”
Bit - a CLI tool and online platform where you can both publish your
- React components (after they’ve been isolated by Bit) and share them with others.
- Storybook - an online UI editor that allows you to develop, inspect, and showcase your UI creations in an interactive manner.
- React Styleguideist - another tool that can be used to create UI components.
- React Bootstrap - a React version of the popular CSS framework.
Why hire React JS developers from Evrone?
Evrone was founded over 10 years ago and has grown to a team of more than 100 professionals from all IT-related fields, including frontend, backend, devops, qa, management, design, and analytics. We now have offices in the biggest IT cities in the world: San Francisco, Berlin, and Moscow.
We support, attend, and speak at React and JS events, support several open-source React projects, and, of course, develop React JS projects for our clients. Our React projects include the iGooods grocery shopping app, the Pinpil pharmacy app, and the WTCC Premium TV mobile app. When you hire React developers from our team, you’ll know you’re getting the experience and skills your project needs.
Evrone engagement model & hiring process of React programmers
We’ll begin by discussing your technical task or business idea with you. It’s okay if you only have a vague idea, as our business analysts and technical writers will be happy to help you figure out the details. If you need any consultations or research for your idea, we can help with that, as well.
We use the Agile software development approach, which keeps you up-to-date on exactly what’s being done, why, and how it will benefit your project. The software development process consists of planning, analysis, design, QA, and development phases. Different pros are needed for different stages, so your team members can change from time to time. Each phase consists of planning, meetings, and demos. You or your representative will be present at the demonstrations. In general, we insist on per-iteration releases, but we will take your needs into consideration.
Cost of React Development
At this point, you’re probably wondering how much React developers cost. We’ve already talked about the big expenses that are inevitable when you hire a full team of React developers. Even if the extra overhead fits in your budget, results are never guaranteed when assembling a brand new team from scratch. Fortunately, there is a better solution. When you partner with Evrone, you’ll be putting your project in the hands of an established, professional React team with proven experience. You’ll be paying for guaranteed results, at a lower cost than hiring an in-house team.
If you need to hire React engineers and want more affordable, hassle-free results, Evrone is a great option. Let us know how we can contact you, and we’ll be in touch soon to discuss your project.